‘Olamide my godfather in music industry’ – Portable

Controversial Nigerian musician, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable, has revealed that ace rapper and YBNL boss, Olamide, is his godfather in the music industry.

He disclosed this in a recent interview with Echo Room.

Portable said Olamide was criticised for featuring on the remix of his breakthrough song ‘Zazu’ in 2021, but he has now gone international with a feature from British rapper Skepta.

“Olamide is my Godfather. He brought me to the industry. One day, I messaged him and asked if he had issues with me because he stopped posting me.

“When Olamide helped me, people said he made a mistake. Look at me now, I have gone international and Skepta featured me. I’m touring the world,” he said.

‘Olamide my godfather in music industry’ – Portable



from Daily Post Nigeria https://ift.tt/t7V9hgK
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form